Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selena Gomez | Turkey Fan

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap
En iyi yollayıcılar
Krisy. (1019)
Selena  Gomez shoots for northwestern unıversıty Vote_lcapSelena  Gomez shoots for northwestern unıversıty Voting_barSelena  Gomez shoots for northwestern unıversıty Vote_rcap 
DearMrsP!NK&MrAustin! (468)
Selena  Gomez shoots for northwestern unıversıty Vote_lcapSelena  Gomez shoots for northwestern unıversıty Voting_barSelena  Gomez shoots for northwestern unıversıty Vote_rcap 
SioennaJ' (449)
London* (449)
valué (413)
BlueDay. (81)
Queen.Britney (61)
Satellite. (56)
Lessiemenié. (52)
Alexis. (34)
Arama

Sonuç :

Rechercher çıkıntı araştırma

Selena Gomez shoots for northwestern unıversıty

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Krisy.
Süper Moderatör
Süper Moderatör
Krisy.

Mesaj Sayısı : 1019
Kayıt tarihi : 15/08/10
Yaş : 26
Nerden : Çıktı la bu ??

Üye Panosu
Rep Puanı:
Selena  Gomez shoots for northwestern unıversıty Left_bar_bleue5900/9000Selena  Gomez shoots for northwestern unıversıty Empty_bar_bleue  (5900/9000)
Uyarı:

Selena  Gomez shoots for northwestern unıversıty Empty
MesajKonu: Selena Gomez shoots for northwestern unıversıty   Selena  Gomez shoots for northwestern unıversıty Icon_minitimePtsi Ağus. 16, 2010 10:58 pm

The star of Disney’s Wizards of Waverly Place announced that she’s working on a new project: a college degree. Selena Gomez, age 16, will be taking time off from her acting career to focus on getting into her “dream” school, Northwestern University. “I think this’ll be the last series that I do,” she said.

Gomez is studying for the SATs, and is currently home-schooled. She hopes to study acting and journalism. “I would love to do [news reporting], go overseas or something.”

Gomez doesn’t want to quit her acting career altogether in college. “I’m going to try to pull a Natalie Portman,” she explained. “Natalie went to Harvard while shooting Star Wars. I don’t know how she did it. I want to have lunch with her and ask her — that seems like a bunch of stress right there.”

She also doesn’t want to jump into any roles that are drastically different from what her fans expect. “I’m going to make that transition slowly,” Gomez said. “I’m not going to immediately go do something that’s way off the charts, because my goal is to keep my audience and have them grow with me.”
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Selena-Marie-Gomez-Team-Turkey/154

Selena Gomez shoots for northwestern unıversıty
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası