Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selena Gomez | Turkey Fan

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap
En iyi yollayıcılar
Krisy. (1019)
SELENA  says she  stıll loves  Nick jonas Vote_lcapSELENA  says she  stıll loves  Nick jonas Voting_barSELENA  says she  stıll loves  Nick jonas Vote_rcap 
DearMrsP!NK&MrAustin! (468)
SELENA  says she  stıll loves  Nick jonas Vote_lcapSELENA  says she  stıll loves  Nick jonas Voting_barSELENA  says she  stıll loves  Nick jonas Vote_rcap 
SioennaJ' (449)
London* (449)
valué (413)
BlueDay. (81)
Queen.Britney (61)
Satellite. (56)
Lessiemenié. (52)
Alexis. (34)
Arama

Sonuç :

Rechercher çıkıntı araştırma

SELENA says she stıll loves Nick jonas

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Krisy.
Süper Moderatör
Süper Moderatör
Krisy.

Mesaj Sayısı : 1019
Kayıt tarihi : 15/08/10
Yaş : 26
Nerden : Çıktı la bu ??

Üye Panosu
Rep Puanı:
SELENA  says she  stıll loves  Nick jonas Left_bar_bleue5900/9000SELENA  says she  stıll loves  Nick jonas Empty_bar_bleue  (5900/9000)
Uyarı:

SELENA  says she  stıll loves  Nick jonas Empty
MesajKonu: SELENA says she stıll loves Nick jonas   SELENA  says she  stıll loves  Nick jonas Icon_minitimePtsi Ağus. 16, 2010 10:52 pm

They split in March this year after dating on and off since 2008, Disney stars Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas are still one of my favorite celebrity couples-that-could-be.
In her latest interview, Wizard of Waverly Place star Selena Gomez said she still loved Nick Jonas in spite of the fact he was the one to break up with her.
I love him. I’m very, very glad that all of that’s in the past and that I can move forward. It’s very difficult, but… I love him, he’s great,” Selena Gomez confessed adding she wasn’t looking for a new man in her life and was happily single. “I’m not looking. I’m very happily single and enjoying being 18 and just think boys are kind of not an option at the moment, cause I’m kind of really busy. But that’s OK. I think boys give me a little bit of a headache.”
Hey, what about that Justin Bieber dating rumor then?
Selena and Nick started dating in 2008 and then split in February 2009. They rekindled romance in January this year and split again three months later blaming busy schedules as the main reason for the break-up.
Nick Jonas is a real heartbreaker! His other celebrity ex, Miley Cyrus also confessed earlier this year that she still loved Nick (Liam, don’t read this!).
MORE ABOUT NICK JONAS & JONAS BROTHERS
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Selena-Marie-Gomez-Team-Turkey/154

SELENA says she stıll loves Nick jonas
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası